Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Gram!






Dear Gram,
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to tell you how much I love you! Thank you for driving 40 minutes every morning to keep me and telling me that you just can't wait to get here every morning! Thank you for always playing with me and reading me my favorite books! Thanks for not getting mad that I can say "OOAW" for Poopa, but not Gram yet! I love you very much!
Love,
Marlee
Mommy,
Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for being an incredible mother to me over these past almost 26 years! You have truly given me a godly example of what a mother should be and I strive to be as good of a mother as you are! We love you so very much and are so blessed to have you watch MC every day! I dont know what we would do without you! We love you!
Love,
Katie ( and Jason of course)

No comments: