Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Marlee!

Our little miracle turned one yesterday! You know, I always thought my mom was crazy for starting my birthday off with saying " you know 25 years ago I was in the hospital with you and so excited!" She's told me this ever year of my birth! I now know what she means! I spent the day thinking about how nervous and excited I was on August 11th of last year! Seeing my baby girl for the first time! This week is also bringing hard feelings for me, because it reminds me of the feelings that came about on August 13th when we found out that Marlee's heart wasn't perfect like the rest of her. God brought us through this situation and I know that he will continue to bless us! Marlee's birthday party will be on Sunday and we can't wait to celebrate! More pictures to come!

No comments: