Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Miss Marlee is almost here!

Well it's official......we are being induced Sunday night the 10th! I've been wanting for this for so long and then after the doctor set up our induction it hit me! I'm going to be a mommy in less than a week! I feel nervous, excited, scared and so many other emotions right now! Am I reallly qualified to be a mommy? Am I ready for this?? I know that God has blessed us with this miracle and that this is his perfect timing and to trust him! It also helps that I will have my in-laws for a week and my mommy as long as I need her! I pray for this little girl everyday and know that it is my responsibility to show this little girl the truth and that all that truly matters in this world is Jesus Christ. We are so excited and will update as soon as she arrives!!

No comments: