Sunday, October 25, 2009

Long Time with no post!

Our computer is still broken! I don't know how I'm making it through this tough time! We've done a lot lately including picking apples at SkyTop, pumpkin patch and Boo in the Zoo! We love fall! Jason is leaving for a week for business, so Marlee and I will stay with mom and dad some this week. I will try and steal mom's computer to put some new pics up. Also, on a different note, my sister-in-law Jill had a great idea of making a wishlist for Brooklynn for Christmas (and her 1st Birthday). Well we have decided to start one for MC but I'm not quite sure how to link it yet. Go to www.amazon.com and you can search for her wishlist under my name. You can buy straight from Amazon or most things can be found at Target or Toys R Us! If you do purchase something just let me know! We will add more soon just for other options!

No comments: