Sunday, December 20, 2009

All over the place!












Marlee has been taking steps for awhile, but now prefers to walk rather than crawl! (although we still do love to crawl) Marlee has the funniest walk! When my friend Cortney's little girl started walking, she said that SA looked like Frankenstein! Well so does Marlee! We have 2 Frankensteins! MC always either has her arms up or out in front of her to keep her balance! I know as she gets more confident, she will bring her arms down, but it looks so funny! :) Our Christmas will officially start Wednesday with my dad's side of the family and run through Monday with Jason's family in Virginia! We are excited to see Marlee's reactions this year! On a different note. After talking to several other heart mommies today, we have decided that it is not appropriate for strangers to ask why our children are so small! The answer is.......they are HEART BABIES! You try going through what they went through and let's see how you do! I also have a friend who's baby is "healthy" and she had a stranger tell her "that there baby is obese!" Can people seriously mind their own business! Ok, I will get off of my platform for the day. I'm sorry, I just needed to vent! :)



1 comment:

Cortney said...

So cute! Isn't is so funny how they keep their arms out in front of them? Welcome to the world of walking--she will never slow down now :)