Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Craft Time












Yesterday, Marlee, Gram and I made a craft project! Marlee loved painting with the brush and her fingers. ( and even attempted eating some paint!) Her favorite thing was the door hanger. Marlee is in love with stickers, so I just let her go to town putting them wherever she wanted! As you can see the frog's crown is nowhere close to it's head! :)
Marlee has also been having a little too much fun hiding things from mommy and daddy! This afternoon I found her paint brush in the toilet and the remote in the refigerator! What in the world!?! Gram also had a little mishap with flushing Marlee's paci down the toilet! She also likes to throw different things in the bathtub and after she does it, she will run out of the room, yelling "Mama, Mama" and point to the bathroom and walk me in to find something that she threw! She also likes to tell on the dog when he does something that he's not supposed to!
Marlee may have a mild speech delay ( she actually has 11 or 12 words) but she understands almost EVERYTHING!! You can ask her to do something and she does it with little or no prompting! Her therapists say that she's very smart! That's for you Joanna! Okay, I never brag on my baby girl, so I'm done! We hope everyone has a GREAT rest of the week!




No comments: