Saturday, June 14, 2008

9 more weeks!

So we've made it to the single digit countdown! Why does it seem soo much longer? We have been soo busy trying to finish up Marlee's nursery and putting all of her equipment together! I have such an amazing husband and he is so patient with me and I know that it's hard because I am very hormonal right now! We actually bought a new car last week! It's exciting and sad because I loved my Jetta so much but it would barely even hold Marlee's stroller! We ended up getting a new 4runner and we absolutly love it! (except when I have to fill it up with gas!) On another note, this heat is starting to really drain me! My mom and I ran errands all afternoon and then when Jay got home, he wanted to go out! I was on my feet all day! We were at the mall and I just had to find a seat and sit. When I looked down at my feet, I was shocked! I no longer had ankles! I was sporting a brand new pair of cankles! So needless to say, we immediately went home so I could prop my legs up! Jason's reward for being so wonderful to me is a round of golf this morning! He's out with his buddies so I'm all alone until this afternoon! What do I do with myself?

No comments: