Tuesday, June 24, 2008

32 weeks!









So I'm finally 8 months pregnant! yeah! Not too much longer now! We had another OB appointment yesterday and Miss Marlee is still doing great. Mommy is measuring right at 32 weeks and Marlee's heartbeat was 152! I actually asked my doctor how late they would let me go, ( just in case Marlee is stubborn like her mommy!) she told me no more than a week. So that means at the absolute latest, Marlee Claire should be here by August 23rd! yeah! I am so ready to have this baby but knowing her, she will probably be late to her own party!.......My feet have been swelling so much lately and I'm just puffy! The doctor says it's because I'm so far along in this hot summer! This pregnancy was poor planning on my part. My next child will be a December/January/February baby because it's not being pregnant in the summer that is bad. It's being this far along! The top picture is of me at 24 weeks ( wearing the same shirt) and the bottom one is from 31 weeks! I was amazed at the difference because I remember thinking that I was huge at that point!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Katie! I'm so excited about the upcoming arrival. Now, if I can just put my two cents worth in regarding your next baby... avoid December and January, if possible. It's just so hectic to try to plan a birthday party and buy gifts so close to Christmas AND in January, everyone is recuperating from Christmas and forgets those January birthdays - friends, that is, not family, of course! Now, take it easy and give Marlee a love-pat for me! Linda